Health is the priceless treasure and more expensive than money

I Know How to Reduce the Lines on My Forehead Now!

| Wednesday, June 10, 2009
One morning, I heard my mother shout, oh my god, I have lines on my forehead! At the time I did not really think that was a big deal, nor did I really know what she could do about it. Now that I am older and much more knowledgeable on skin care, I do know now that there is something she can do to help reduce the lines and wrinkles.

I have done a lot of research on anti aging skin care products. The information and testing that I have done were able to help reduce the lines on my forehead and on my mother’s too. You will find that most of the name brand products found at the local department store do not work as advertised. This is because they do not contain the correct ingredients.

In fact, some skin creams and lotions contain ingredients that can potentially be harmful to the skin. Let me tell you this straight up; avoid skin care products that contain mineral oil, parabens or fragrances. These are all chemical based ingredients that are not good for your skin at all.


Mineral oil is not natural oil, it is petroleum based. After prolonged usage, it can dry out your skin and clog your pores, which can lead to acne breakouts. Fragrances are not necessary in skin care products. They add no positive value. They are added because they make the product smell good, that is all. They can cause skin irritations and allergic reactions. Just avoid any product that adds a fragrance.

Now, let us look at parabens for a minute. They are added because they are a preservative and they will prolong the shelf life of the product. This means that the cream can sit on a store shelf until someone buys it. Simply put, it just adds to the bottom line of the cosmetic company. In addition, parabens are potential cancer causing agents and should be avoided.

One of the most effective natural substances that help to reduce lines on my forehead is Cynergy TK. This amazing natural substance is derived from the wool of sheep in New Zealand. It is rich in functional keratin, which helps to stimulate the re-growth of vital skin proteins that will reduce the lines and wrinkles on your skin. This substance has been tested on human volunteers and noticeable results occurred within several weeks.

If you would like more information on how I reduce lines on my forehead, please take a minute and visit my website today.
Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This ->Read More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment